I never hide the fact that I sweat a lot and that I wear men's deodorant! I train hard and sweaty workouts are the norm all year round. During the Summer months, I try to take most of my workouts outside, because that Vitamin D, the salty air, and the ocean breeze feels fabulous on my skin. This is what Summer is about...It is about BEING OUTSIDE! Running, walking, and quick at home workouts are happening a lot, because, during these busy days, it is important that I disconnect for a little bit and enjoy what this island has to offer during these quick months. And of course, Little Lucy is always by my side...Wait who am I kidding, she is ALWAYS by my side!
Most days during my workouts this time of year, the sweat is pouring off my nose and dripping down my shins. So let us just say that I need the strong stuff! I am excited to have teamed up with Walgreens today to spread the word about their deodorants and the different kinds that you can find online or in stores! Because as you know, everyone is different and everyone needs the right deodorant to keep them smelling fresh and staying dry. There are four different categories of deodorants that you can find at your local Walgreens and on Walgreens.com/DoDeoBetter:
• Dry Sprays – Goes on instantly dry
• Care – Cares for your skin
• Motion Activated – Protects for 48 hours with Motionsense® technology
• Clinical Protection – Defends with clinical strength wetness protection
For me personally, I need "Motion Activated" and lots of protection, so 48 hours sounds good to me! I need a deodorant that is going to help me stay fresh through training clients, my workouts, and then while I am at home working away on the computer. My days start at 6:00 AM and end anywhere between 6:00 and 7:00 PM, so that is one heck of a day. And who has time to worry about whether or not their deodorant is going to keep them so fresh and so clean...LOL! Not me!
Since I live on an island 30 miles out at sea, I do my Walgreens shopping online, but if you are on the mainland, make sure you stop in a store closest to you and save on these deals and find a deodorant that works best for YOU this summer! Here are some offers to check out:
• Clip 2 Card Offer: Save $1 on Dove, Dove Men+Care, Degree® Women, Degree® Men and Axe Deodorants. Coupon Expires 8/28/16. See full terms and details at Walgreens.com/Balance.
• BOGO Offer: Buy 1 Dove, Dove Men+Care, Degree® Women, Degree® Men and Axe Deodorants, Get 1 50% off *Offer good 6/26/2016 – 7/30/2016. Excludes trial size. Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned or redeemed on some items, and points will not be earned in a transaction where store credit or redemption dollars are used. See full terms and details at Walgreens.com/Balance.
And because I have talked so much about being outside and moving your body this Summer, here is a quick workout that I found, that is perfect for getting your heart rate up, building your strength, and testing out that new deodorant.
GIVEAWAY OPTION...Leave a comment on this post as to which deodorant you would use and you could win a $50.00 gift card to Walgreens...Easy as that friends! HAPPY FRIDAY! (US Residents only and I will randomly pick a winner tomorrow morning...xoxo)